Sunday, July 25, 2010

RHD!!!(Racial Harmony Day) :D

Hello loyal fans!! ._.

Um... Anyways, have you heard about what happened last Wednesday? You haven't??! Well let me tell you, it was RACIAL HARMONY DAY!!(:

It was awesome!! Secondary Two and Four students had to set up a stall at the Cultural Bazaar, so did the 4 Parent Support Groups from each Consortium. (Aphelion was the best!!!) :D The 2A1 stall did a game called "The Chopstick ____"(Sorry forgot the last word) It was fun. :) One of the prizes mysteriously broke (bad karma ._O) I spent much of my time slacking around the stall, but when I was not doing that, I went around looking at the various yummy food, contemplating what to spend my four dollars worth of coupons on. In the end, after the long process of much brain thinking, I settled on a two dollar-ed bubble tea and an ice-cream which cost one dollar. (: What a bargain!!

Did I mention that my mum and two there of my friends' parents were there to help out with the Aphelion PSG stall? That made it more exciting. (: Somewhat... Hehe.

That was not all. There was even a concert held in joint collaboration with our school's partner schools. (: I say the Aphelion performance was the most interesting, not because I am from Aphelion myself, but because it was the loudest performance. Kudos to the performers for their hard work and effort put into this performance! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment